Administrative and faculty offices
Shared underground parking facility of 65,000 square feet
This new 41,000 square foot facility houses
student gathering spaces and administrative
and faculty offices functions on three floors.
Located on the fourth side of a courtyard
bounded on the other three sides by the
Lutheran School of Theology, the building is
intended to promote collaboration and resource sharing between the two institu-tions. A shared underground parking facility of 65,000 square feet serves as the base of the new facility and extends beneath the entire courtyard.
The George Sollitt Construction Company > 790 N. Central Avenue, Wood Dale, IL 60191-1266 > Phone (630) 860-7333
© The George Sollitt Construction Company. All Rights Reserved